About this Research Topic
A sustainable digital economy, entrepreneurship, and blockchain technology have entirely changed industrialists' psychology. Self-regulated software systems and decentralized technologies are needed for uniqueness and sustainable development. It can also generate new opportunities that could revolutionize conventional business/organizations. The dynamic and changing trend of digital market conditions makes it necessary for companies to act in networks for innovation in industrialization, survival in the new technological world, and maintain their competitive position. To achieve goals and compete with other market players with smart altitude and sources, the industries/organizations should be sustainable, modern, adaptive, and technology-oriented . Industry 4.0 brings a series of facilities to the industry and contributes to sustainable benefits. The principles of sustainability develop a series of organizational opportunities so that there is an efficient use of resources. The balance between the social, economic, and environmental dimensions is necessary for the industry. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions, the need for globalization and waste management are essential topics for different industries in the current global conditions.
This Research Topic will provide a discussion platform for innovative research ideas, opinions, approaches, and emerging solutions successfully applied in the configuration and improvement of organizational development. Today’s global economic environment has been fluctuated by the volatility of the companies' management, supply chains, and networks. The innovative ideas (theoretical and practical approaches) about green or lean business models should be promoted. Divergent research areas can be explored as IT, environmental issues, and network relationship management, especially co-operation and influences among the psychology of suppliers, customers, and competitors. This article collection will also consider employees’ behavior in the workplace from the perspective of industrial and organizational psychology. The innovative tools, technological approaches, methods, managerial instruments, and comprehensive case studies will be considered from different industries and countries.
Potentially interesting topics for this Research Topic are:
• E-business infrastructure and Industrial-Organizational Psychology;
• E-business and Industrial-Organizational Psychology (how business is conducted, any process that an organization conducts over computer-mediated networks with revolutionary technology);
• E-commerce and Industrial-Organizational Psychology (Artificial intelligence in e-commerce);
• Innovative business models;
• Environmental impact and interactions in digital economy;
• The novelty of business models and the digital economy’s automation;
• Interactions between the digital economy and Societal psychology;
• Interactions in the digital economy and Environmental Issues;
• Sustainable blockchain technology;
• Green Industrial Internet of Things;
• Perspectives of industry 4.0 in the context of different fields of activity.
Keywords: Digital Economy, Investor Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Organizational Sustainability, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, 4th Industrial Revolution
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.