General Commentary ARTICLE
Erratum: Distinct spatiotemporal activity in principal neurons of the mouse olfactory bulb in anesthetized and awake states
- 1Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
- 2Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 3Center for Brain Science, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
- 4Division of Brain Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK
- 5Laboratory for Neuronal Circuit Dynamics, RIKEN Brain Science Institute, Wako-shi, Japan
by Blauvelt, D. G., Sato, T. F., Wienisch, M., and Murthy, V. N. (2013) Front. Neural Circuits 7:46. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2013.00046
Thomas Knöpfel, a key contributor to the work published recently in Frontiers in Neural Circuits (Front. Neural Circuits 7:46. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2013.00046) was inadvertently omitted in the list of authors.
We apologize to the readers for the inconvenience caused by this omission.
Citation: Blauvelt DG, Sato TF, Wienisch M, Knöpfel T and Murthy VN (2013) Erratum: Distinct spatiotemporal activity in principal neurons of the mouse olfactory bulb in anesthetized and awake states. Front. Neural Circuits 7:114. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2013.00114
Received: 05 June 2013; Accepted: 06 June 2013;
Published online: 26 June 2013.
Edited by:Aravinthan Samuel, Harvard University, USA
Copyright © 2013 Blauvelt, Sato, Wienisch, Knöpfel and Murthy. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in other forums, provided the original authors and source are credited and subject to any copyright notices concerning any third-party graphics etc.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.