Corrigendum: Synergistic Exploitation of Hyper- and Multi-Spectral Precursor Sentinel Measurements to Determine Phytoplankton Functional Types (SynSenPFT)
- 1Alfred Wegener Institute, Helmholtz Centre for Polar and Marine Research, Bremerhaven, Germany
- 2Institute of Environmental Physics, University of Bremen, Bremen, Germany
- 3Plymouth Marine Laboratory, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- 4Plymouth Marine Laboratory, National Centre for Earth Observation, Plymouth, United Kingdom
- 5Sorbonne Universités, UPMC-Université Paris-VI, UMR 7093, Laboratoire d'Océanographie de Villefranche, Observatoire Océanologique, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- 6Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, UMR 7093, LOV, Observatoire Océanologique, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
by Losa, S. N., Soppa, M. A., Dinter, T., Wolanin, A., Brewin, R. J. W., Bricaud, A., et al. (2017). Front. Mar. Sci. 4:203. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2017.00203
In the original article, we neglected, but would like to acknowledge the North-German Supercomputing Alliance (HLRN) for providing HPC resources that have contributed to the research results reported in this paper. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: synergistic, Sentinel, satellite retrievals, phytoplankton functional type
Citation: Losa SN, Soppa MA, Dinter T, Wolanin A, Brewin RJW, Bricaud A, Oelker J, Peeken I, Gentili B, Rozanov V and Bracher A (2017) Corrigendum: Synergistic Exploitation of Hyper- and Multi-Spectral Precursor Sentinel Measurements to Determine Phytoplankton Functional Types (SynSenPFT). Front. Mar. Sci. 4:258. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2017.00258
Received: 25 July 2017; Accepted: 28 July 2017;
Published: 07 August 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Laura Lorenzoni, University of South Florida, United States
Copyright © 2017 Losa, Soppa, Dinter, Wolanin, Brewin, Bricaud, Oelker, Peeken, Gentili, Rozanov and Bracher. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Svetlana N. Losa, Svetlana.Losa@AWI.de