Corrigendum: Independent Evolution of Strychnine Recognition by Bitter Taste Receptor Subtypes
- 1Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment, Institute of Biochemistry, Food Science and Nutrition, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot, Israel
- 2The Fritz Haber Center for Molecular Dynamics, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- 3Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, United States
- 4Tali Yarnitzky Scientific Consulting, Maccabim-Reut, Israel
- 5Modeling, Analysis and Theory Group, Allen Institute for Brain Science, Seattle, WA, United States
- 6The Department of Cell Research and Immunology, George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
by Xue, A. Y., Di Pizio, A., Levit, A., Yarnitzky, T., Penn, O., Pupko, T., et al. (2018). Front. Mol. Biosci. 5:9. doi: 10.3389/fmolb.2018.00009
In the original article, the baboon image was inserted without the attribution to the author, Dr. Kenneth Chiou. The attribution of the image has now been inserted in Figure 3 and Figure 4, and reads:
Baboon image created by © Kenneth Chiou, in “Population genomics of a baboon hybrid zone in Zambia”, http://kennychiou.com/dissertation/#species.
The authors apologize for the omission and state that the current version does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: bitter taste receptor, homology modeling, ligand recognition, functional residues, evolution, ancestor functionality, ancestral reconstruction, phylogenetics
Citation: Xue AY, Di Pizio A, Levit A, Yarnitzky T, Penn O, Pupko T and Niv MY (2018) Corrigendum: Independent Evolution of Strychnine Recognition by Bitter Taste Receptor Subtypes. Front. Mol. Biosci. 5:84. doi: 10.3389/fmolb.2018.00084
Received: 22 August 2018; Accepted: 23 August 2018;
Published: 11 September 2018.
Approved by: Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Xue, Di Pizio, Levit, Yarnitzky, Penn, Pupko and Niv. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Masha Y. Niv, email@example.com