Corrigendum: A Pipeline for Volume Electron Microscopy of the Caenorhabditis elegans Nervous System
- 1Lunenfeld-Tanenbaum Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4Nanoscale Biomedical Imaging Facility, The Hospital for Sick Children, Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5Center for Brain Science, Department of Physics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, United States
- 6Section of Cell and Developmental Biology, Division of Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, United States
- 7Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge, MA, United States
- 8Department of Physiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9Department of Cell and Systems Biology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
by Mulcahy, B., Witvliet, D., Holmyard, D., Mitchell, J., Chisholm, A. D., Meirovitch, Y., et al. (2018). Front. Neural Circuits 12:94. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2018.00094
“Yaron Meirovitch” was not included as an author in the published article.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: C. elegans, volume electron microscopy, connectome, nervous system, high-pressure freezing
Citation: Mulcahy B, Witvliet D, Holmyard D, Mitchell J, Chisholm AD, Meirovitch Y, Samuel ADT and Zhen M (2019) Corrigendum: A Pipeline for Volume Electron Microscopy of the Caenorhabditis elegans Nervous System. Front. Neural Circuits 13:16. doi: 10.3389/fncir.2019.00016
Received: 24 February 2019; Accepted: 27 February 2019;
Published: 20 March 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers In Neural Circuits, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Mulcahy, Witvliet, Holmyard, Mitchell, Chisholm, Meirovitch, Samuel and Zhen. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.