Corrigendum: Prefrontal Cortex Oxygenation Evoked by Convergence Load Under Conflicting Stimulus-to-Accommodation and Stimulus-to-Vergence Eye-Movements Measured by NIRS
- 1Department of Occupational and Public Health Sciences, Faculty of Health and Occupational Studies, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, University of Gävle, Gävle, Sweden
- 2Institute of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 3Department of Health and Caring Sciences, Faculty of Health and Occupational Studies, University of Gävle, Gävle, Sweden
- 4School of Optometry, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 5Environmental Psychology, Department of Building, Energy, and Environmental Engineering, University of Gävle, Gävle, Sweden
- 6School of Psychology, University of Central Lancashire, Preston, United Kingdom
- 7Section of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
by Richter, H. O., Forsman, M., Elcadi, G. H., Brautaset, R., Marsh, J. E., and Zetterberg, C. (2018). Front. Hum. Neurosci. 12:298. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2018.00298
In the original article, there was a mistake in Figure 5A (left panel) as published.
Figure 5A (left panel) should show Ctrl Low convergence group, not Conv Low convergence group. The corrected Figure 5A (left panel) appears below. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: attention fatigue, accommodation, compensatory effort, convergence, disparity, near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS), time series analysis, visual ergonomics
Citation: Richter HO, Forsman M, Elcadi GH, Brautaset R, Marsh JE and Zetterberg C (2018) Corrigendum: Prefrontal Cortex Oxygenation Evoked by Convergence Load Under Conflicting Stimulus-to-Accommodation and Stimulus-to-Vergence Eye-Movements Measured by NIRS. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 12:384. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2018.00384
Received: 04 September 2018; Accepted: 05 September 2018;
Published: 19 September 2018.
Approved by: Frontiers In Human Neuroscience Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Richter, Forsman, Elcadi, Brautaset, Marsh and Zetterberg. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Hans O. Richter, email@example.com