Corrigendum: The Binocular Balance at High Spatial Frequencies as Revealed by the Binocular Orientation Combination Task
- 1The First Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, China
- 2School of Ophthalmology and Optometry and Eye Hospital, Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, China
- 3State Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology, Optometry and Vision Science, Wenzhou Medical University, Wenzhou, China
- 4Vision Sciences, Essilor R&D, Center for Innovation and Technology, Singapore, Singapore
- 5McGill Vision Research, Department of Ophthalmology, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada
by Wang, Y., He, Z., Liang, Y., Chen, Y., Gong, L., Mao, Y., et al. (2019). Front. Hum. Neurosci. 13:106. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2019.00106
An author name was incorrectly spelled as “Zhifeng He.” The correct spelling is “Zhifen He.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: binocular eye dominance, spatial frequency, binocular orientation combination, binocular phase combination, contrast-gain
Citation: Wang Y, He Z, Liang Y, Chen Y, Gong L, Mao Y, Chen X, Yao Z, Spiegel DP, Qu J, Lu F, Zhou J and Hess RF (2019) Corrigendum: The Binocular Balance at High Spatial Frequencies as Revealed by the Binocular Orientation Combination Task. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 13:196. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2019.00196
Received: 22 May 2019; Accepted: 24 May 2019;
Published: 12 June 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Wang, He, Liang, Chen, Gong, Mao, Chen, Yao, Spiegel, Qu, Lu, Zhou and Hess. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.