Corrigendum: Interhemispheric and Intrahemispheric Connectivity From the Left Pars Opercularis Within the Language Network Is Modulated by Transcranial Stimulation in Healthy Subjects
- 1Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hallym University Sacred Heart Hospital, Anyang, South Korea
- 2Department of Neurology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, United States
- 3ImpAct Team, Lyon Neuroscience Research Center (CRNL), CNRS UMR5292, INSERM, U1028, University Lyon 1, Bron, France
- 4Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, United States
- 5Department of Biomedical Engineering, Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea
- 6University Hospital of Old Age Psychiatry, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- 7Department of Neuropsychology, Memory Clinic Zentralschweiz, Lucerne Psychiatry, Lucerne, Switzerland
- 8Department of Neurophysiology, Neuroscience Center, King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- 9Hinda and Arthur Institute for Aging Research and Center for Memory Health, Hebrew SeniorLife, Boston, MA, United States
- 10Guttmann Brain Health Institute, Institut Guttmann de Neurorehabilitation, Universitat Autonoma, Barcelona, Spain
by Yoo, W.-K., Vernet, M., Kim, J.-H., Brem, A.-K., Bashir, S., Ifert-Miller, F., et al. (2020). Front. Hum. Neurosci. 14:63. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2020.00063
An author's name was incorrectly spelled as “Jeong Hoon Kim.” The correct spelling is “Jung-Hoon Kim.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: noninvasive brain stimulation, TMS-evoked potentials, gamma band, phase synchronization, continuous theta-burst stimulation
Citation: Yoo W-K, Vernet M, Kim J-H, Brem A-K, Bashir S, Ifert-Miller F, Im C-H, Eldaief M and Pascual-Leone A (2020) Corrigendum: Interhemispheric and Intrahemispheric Connectivity From the Left Pars Opercularis Within the Language Network Is Modulated by Transcranial Stimulation in Healthy Subjects. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 14:249. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2020.00249
Received: 27 May 2020; Accepted: 03 June 2020;
Published: 14 July 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Yoo, Vernet, Kim, Brem, Bashir, Ifert-Miller, Im, Eldaief and Pascual-Leone. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Alvaro Pascual-Leone, email@example.com