About this Research Topic
Specific issues under this Research Topic to be included, but not limited to, are listed below in the context of construction management:
• Annual review on new developments in research or practices
• Focused review on research findings
• Focused review on research methodologies
• Focused review on technical reports
• Focused review on best practices
• Focused review on the use and development of professional standards
• Focused review to verify novel research
This Research Topic is established in the Construction Management section of the international journal Frontiers in Built Environment (Electronic ISSN: 2297-3362) in May 2020. The Editors would like to invite academics and professionals around the world to participate in this initiative, in the process to advance research into construction management at Frontiers. An annual collection of published review articles under this research topic will help to form an e-book series on Reviews for Advanced Construction Management to inform research and practices.
Keywords: Advancement, Built Environment, Construction Management, Focused Review, Literature Review
Important Note: All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted, as defined in their mission statements. Frontiers reserves the right to guide an out-of-scope manuscript to a more suitable section or journal at any stage of peer review.