More on impact ›
Sustainable Design and Construction is dedicated to promoting a more resilient and sustainable built environment. Publishing new and important findings in the field, we provide a platform for academia and industry practitioners to share their latest research and practices.
Areas covered by this section include (but are not limited to):
• Advanced Green Building Systems, Construction Technologies and Materials
• Passive Green Building Design and Construction
• Zero Energy and Zero Carbon Building Design and Construction
• Use of Renewable Energy sources for Building Design and Construction
• Smart Building Design and Construction
• Sustainable Design and Construction for Comfort, Health and Well-being
• Advanced Modeling Techniques for Green Building and Urban Environment
This Section is focused on planning, construction, and management of sustainable buildings. Studies concentrating on indoor spaces are more relevant for the Indoor Environment section in this journal. Research at macro scale of the urban spaces should be submitted to the Urban Science section in this journal.
Indexed in: CLOCKSS, CrossRef, DOAJ, Google Scholar, Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD), Scopus, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
Sustainable Design and Construction welcomes submissions of the following article types: Correction, Editorial, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective and Review.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Sustainable Design and Construction, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com