Corrigendum: Assessing the Functional Relevance of Variants in the IKAROS Family Zinc Finger Protein 1 (IKZF1) in a Cohort of Patients With Primary Immunodeficiency
- 1Institute for Immunodeficiency, Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency, Medical Center, Faculty of Medicine, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
- 2Faculty of Biology, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
- 3Centre for Integrative Biological Signalling Studies, Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
- 4Royal Hospital for Children, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- 5Department of Medical Physics, Centro Atómico Bariloche, CONICET, San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina
- 6Clinic for Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, CCI, Medical Center, Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg, Freiburg, Germany
- 7Satellite Center Freiburg, RESIST–Cluster of Excellence 2155, Hanover Medical School, Freiburg, Germany
- 8Satellite Center Freiburg, German Center for Infection Research, Freiburg, Germany
- 9Institute of Immunity and Transplantation, Royal Free Hospital, University College London, London, United Kingdom
by Eskandarian, Z., Fliegauf, M., Bulashevska, A., Proietti, M., Hague, R., Smulski, C. R., et al. (2019). Front. Immunol. 10:568. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.00568
In the published article, there was an error regarding the affiliations for “Bodo Grimbacher.” As well as having affiliations 1, 3, 7 and 8, they should also have the “Institute of Immunity and Transplantation, Royal Free Hospital, University College London, London, United Kingdom.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: CVID, monogenic defects, IKAROS, TRAIL, DNA binding, nuclear localization
Citation: Eskandarian Z, Fliegauf M, Bulashevska A, Proietti M, Hague R, Smulski CR, Schubert D, Warnatz K and Grimbacher B (2019) Corrigendum: Assessing the Functional Relevance of Variants in the IKAROS Family Zinc Finger Protein 1 (IKZF1) in a Cohort of Patients With Primary Immunodeficiency. Front. Immunol. 10:1490. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.01490
Received: 13 June 2019; Accepted: 14 June 2019;
Published: 28 June 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Eskandarian, Fliegauf, Bulashevska, Proietti, Hague, Smulski, Schubert, Warnatz and Grimbacher. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Bodo Grimbacher, firstname.lastname@example.org