Impact Factor 7.561 | CiteScore 8.1
More on impact ›
NK cell and Innate Lymphoid Cell Biology aims to attract submissions focusing on the molecular, cellular and functional aspects of the innate lymphoid cell (ILC) spectrum, which encompasses both cytotoxic (natural killer, NK) and cytokine-producing ILCs as well as their progenitors. This Section of Frontiers in Immunology is dedicated to the analysis of all aspects of ILC biology at all scales, from molecules to the whole organism, in humans and other animal models. More specifically the topics to be covered include:
1) Developmental relationships and plasticity among different ILCs;
2) ILC differentiation, acquisition, and regulation of effector function;
2) Cell surface receptors and their ligands: identification, structure, regulation and functions;
3) Roles of ILCs in the context of microbial infections, tumor development, inflammation, auto-immunity, allergy and metabolic disorders;
4) ILC-based therapies, including cytotoxic NK cell therapies;
5) Monitoring of ILCs in disease conditions.
Indexed in: Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), CLOCKSS, CrossRef, DOAJ, EBSCO, Embase, Google Scholar, MEDLINE, OpenAIRE, PubMed, PubMed Central (PMC), Scopus, Semantic Scholar, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Web of Science Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Zetoc
PMCID: all published articles receive a PMCID
NK and Innate Lymphoid Cell Biology welcomes submissions of the following article types: Case Report, Classification, Clinical Trial, Correction, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Review, Systematic Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section NK and Innate Lymphoid Cell Biology, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact email@example.com
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org