General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum: Transforming growth factor β1 inhibition protects from noise-induced hearing loss
- 1Institute of Biomedical Research “Alberto Sols” (IIBM), Spanish National Research Council–Autonomous University of Madrid (CSIC-UAM), Madrid, Spain
- 2Centre for Biomedical Network Research on Rare Diseases (CIBERER), Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Madrid, Spain
- 3Hospital La Paz Institute for Health Research (IdiPAZ), Madrid, Spain
- 4Veterinary Faculty, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 5Príncipe de Asturias University Hospital, University of Alcalá, Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain
by Murillo-Cuesta, S., Rodríguez-de la Rosa, L., Contreras, J., Celaya, A. M., Camarero, G., Rivera, T., et al. (2015). Front. Aging Neurosci. 7:32. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2015.00032
Unfortunately, the second author affiliation in the originally published article was incorrectly stated as being “Centre for Biomedical Network Research (CIBER), Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Madrid, Spain.”
The correct author's affiliation is “Centre for Biomedical Network Research on Rare Diseases (CIBERER), Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Madrid, Spain.”
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: cochlear injury, inflammation, noise-induced hearing loss, protection, TGF-ß
Citation: Murillo-Cuesta S, Rodríguez-de la Rosa L, Contreras J, Celaya AM, Camarero G, Rivera T and Varela-Nieto I (2015) Corrigendum: Transforming growth factor β1 inhibition protects from noise-induced hearing loss Front. Aging Neurosci. 7:72. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2015.00072
Received: 17 April 2015; Accepted: 22 April 2015;
Published: 08 May 2015.
Edited and reviewed by: Paula I. Moreira, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Copyright © 2015 Murillo-Cuesta, Rodríguez-de la Rosa, Contreras, Celaya, Camarero, Rivera and Varela-Nieto. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Silvia Murillo-Cuesta, email@example.com
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.