General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum to: Swept-sine noise-induced damage as a hearing loss model for preclinical assays
- 1Príncipe de Asturias University Hospital, University of Alcalá, Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, Spain
- 2Centre for Biomedical Network Research on Rare Diseases (CIBERER), Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Madrid, Spain
- 3Institute for Biomedical Research “Alberto Sols” (IIBM), Spanish National Research Council–Autonomous University of Madrid (CSIC-UAM), Madrid, Spain
- 4Hospital La Paz Institute for Health Research (IdiPAZ), Madrid, Spain
- 5Instituto de Tecnologías Físicas y de la Información (ITEFI), Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), Madrid, Spain
- 6Veterinary Faculty, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 7Department of Anatomy, Histology and Neuroscience, Medical School, Autónoma University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Sanz, L., Murillo-Cuesta, S., Cobo, P., Cediel-Algovia, R., Contreras, J., Rivera, T., Varela-Nieto, I., and Avendaño, C. (2015). Front. Aging Neurosci. 7:7. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2015.00007
Unfortunately, one of the affiliations included in the online published article is wrong. The complete and correct author's affiliation list is given here.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: cytocochleogram, hair cells, hearing loss, transtympanic, TGF-β inhibition, violet noise
Citation: Sanz L, Murillo-Cuesta S, Cobo P, Cediel R, Contreras J, Rivera T, Varela-Nieto I and Avendaño C (2015) Corrigendum to: Swept-sine noise-induced damage as a hearing loss model for preclinical assays. Front. Aging Neurosci. 7:79. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2015.00079
Received: 16 April 2015; Accepted: 26 April 2015;
Published: 12 May 2015.
Edited by:P. Hemachandra Reddy, Texas Tech University, USA
Reviewed by:P. Hemachandra Reddy, Texas Tech University, USA
Ramesh Kandimalla, Texas Tech University, USA
Copyright © 2015 Sanz, Murillo-Cuesta, Cobo, Cediel, Contreras, Rivera, Varela-Nieto and Avendaño. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Silvia Murillo-Cuesta, firstname.lastname@example.org
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.
‡Equal senior contribution.