Corrigendum: Melatonin and Nitrones As Potential Therapeutic Agents for Stroke
- 1Department of Toxicology and Pharmacology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Complutense University of Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 2Paediatric Unit, La Paz University Hospital, Madrid, Spain
- 3Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology II, Faculty of Pharmacy, Complutense University of Madrid, Ciudad Universitaria, Madrid, Spain
- 4Faculty of Health, Camilo José Cela University, Madrid, Spain
- 5Neuropsychopharmacology Unit, “Hospital 12 de Octubre” Research Institute, Madrid, Spain
- 6Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry, Institute of General Organic Chemistry (CSIC), Madrid, Spain
- 7Neurovascular Research Group, Instituto de Biomedicina de Sevilla, Hospital Virgen del Rocío, Sevilla, Spain
- 8Department of Investigation, IRYCIS, Hospital Ramón y Cajal, Madrid, Spain
A corrigendum on
Melatonin and Nitrones As Potential Therapeutic Agents for Stroke
by Romero, A., Ramos, E., Patiño, P., Oset-Gasque, M. J., López-Muñoz, F., and Marco-Contelles, J. (2016). Front. Aging Neurosci. 8:281. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2016.00281
María I. Ayuso and Alberto Alcázar were not included as authors in the published article. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
The authors apologize for this oversight. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: stroke, neuroprotection, oxidative stress, melatonin, nitrones
Citation: Romero A, Ramos E, Patiño P, Oset-Gasque MJ, López-Muñoz F, Marco-Contelles J, Ayuso MI and Alcázar A (2017) Corrigendum: Melatonin and Nitrones As Potential Therapeutic Agents for Stroke. Front. Aging Neurosci. 9:159. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2017.00159
Received: 31 January 2017; Accepted: 05 May 2017;
Published: 29 May 2017.
Edited by:Aurel Popa-Wagner, University of Rostock, Germany
Reviewed by:Aurel Popa-Wagner, University of Rostock, Germany
Raluca Elena Sandu, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Craiova, Romania
Copyright © 2017 Romero, Ramos, Patiño, Oset-Gasque, López-Muñoz, Marco-Contelles, Ayuso and Alcázar. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.