Corrigendum: White Matter Changes-Related Gait and Executive Function Deficits: Associations with Age and Parkinson's Disease
- 1Department of Neurodegeneration, Center for Neurology and Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
- 2German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases (DZNE), Tuebingen, Germany
- 3Hasomed GmbH, Magdeburg, Germany
- 4Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Neuroradiology, University of Tuebingen, Tuebingen, Germany
- 5Alzheimer Center and Department of Neurology, Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 6Department of Neurology, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Kiel, Germany
by Sartor, J., Bettecken, K., Bernhard, F. P., Hofmann, M., Gladow, T., Lindig, T., et al. (2017). Front. Aging Neurosci. 9:213. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2017.00213
In the published article, there was an error regarding the affiliation for Jennifer Sartor. As well as having Affiliation 1 and 2 she also contributed equally.
The corrected affiliation appears above.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: cognition, dual tasking, older adults, Parkinson's disease, white matter changes
Citation: Sartor J, Bettecken K, Bernhard FP, Hofmann M, Gladow T, Lindig T, Ciliz M, ten Kate M, Geritz J, Heinzel S, Benedictus M, Scheltens P, Hobert MA and Maetzler W (2017) Corrigendum: White Matter Changes-Related Gait and Executive Function Deficits: Associations with Age and Parkinson's Disease. Front. Aging Neurosci. 9:342. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2017.00342
Received: 09 October 2017; Accepted: 10 October 2017;
Published: 17 October 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Atsushi Takeda, National Hospital Organization (NHO), Japan
Copyright © 2017 Sartor, Bettecken, Bernhard, Hofmann, Gladow, Lindig, Ciliz, ten Kate, Geritz, Heinzel, Benedictus, Scheltens, Hobert and Maetzler. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Walter Maetzler, email@example.com
†These authors have contributed equally to this work.