Editorial: Frontiers in Neuroscientific Research for Management of Dementia
- 1King Fahad Medical Research Center, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- 2Enzymoics, 7 Peterlee Place, Hebersham, Australia
- 3Novel Global Community Educational Foundation (NGCEF), Melbourne, Australia
- 4Queensland Brain Institute, University of Queensland, Australia
Keywords: Aging, Psychology, Neuroscience, Neurodegenerative disorders, Inflammation and Immunology, Dementia, Central and peripheral nervous systems
Received: 27 Dec 2018;
Accepted: 04 Feb 2019.
Edited by:Thomas Wisniewski, School of Medicine, New York University, United States
Copyright: © 2019 Kamal and Nasrallah. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Prof. Mohammad A. Kamal, King Fahad Medical Research Center, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, firstname.lastname@example.org