GENERAL COMMENTARY article
Corrigendum: A comparison of two sleep spindle detection methods based on all night averages: individually adjusted vs. fixed frequencies
- 1Institute of Behavioral Science, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
- 2Department of General Psychology, Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Budapest, Hungary
- 3Centre for Cognitive and Neural Systems, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
- 4Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany
- 5Department of Cognitive Sciences, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary
- 6Nyírõ Gyula Hospital, National Institute of Psychiatry and Addictions, Budapest, Hungary
- 7Donders Institute, Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, Netherlands
by Ujma, P. P., Gombos, F., Genzel, L., Konrad, B. N., Simor, P., Steiger, A., et al. (2015). Front. Hum. Neurosci. 9:52. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2015.00052
The description of the Individual Adjustment Method (IAM) algorithm for sleep spindle analyses (Ujma et al., 2015) contained an error, which we hereby rectify. On page 5, line 7–8, instead of f(x) = e∧(−(x−xm)/(w/2)), the equation should read as follows:
f(x) = e∧−(((x−xm)/(w/2))∧2)
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Ujma, P. P., Gombos, F., Genzel, L., Konrad, B. N., Simor, P., Steiger, A., et al. (2015). A comparison of two sleep spindle detection methods based on all night averages: individually adjusted vs. fixed frequencies. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 9:52. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2015.00052
Keywords: sleep spindles, EEG, individual adjustment method, IAM, algorithm
Citation: Ujma PP, Gombos F, Genzel L, Konrad BN, Simor P, Steiger A, Dresler M and Bódizs R (2015) Corrigendum: A comparison of two sleep spindle detection methods based on all night averages: individually adjusted vs. fixed frequencies. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 9:415. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2015.00415
Received: 01 June 2015; Accepted: 06 July 2015;
Published: 21 July 2015.
Edited and reviewed by: Simon C. Warby, Stanford University, USA
Copyright © 2015 Ujma, Gombos, Genzel, Konrad, Simor, Steiger, Dresler and Bódizs. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Martin Dresler, email@example.com