Corrigendum: A Quantitative Electroencephalography Study on Cochlear Implant-Induced Cortical Changes in Single-Sided Deafness with Tinnitus
- 1Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seongnam, South Korea
- 2Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Daegu, South Korea
- 3Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, University Hospital Antwerp, Edegem, Belgium
- 4Department of Surgical Sciences, Section of Neurosurgery, Dunedin School of Medicine, University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- 5Lab for Clinical and Integrative Neuroscience, School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences, The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, United States
- 6Department of Robotics Engineering, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Daegu, South Korea
by Song, J.-J., Kim, K., Sunwoo, W., Mertens, G., Van de Heyning, P., De Ridder, D., et al. (2017). Front. Hum. Neurosci. 11:210. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2017.00210
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation 1. Instead of “Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, South Korea”, it should be “Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seongnam, South Korea”. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: single side deafness, tinnitus, cochlear implantation, electroencephalography, dynamic peripheral reafferentation
Citation: Song J-J, Kim K, Sunwoo W, Mertens G, Heyning PVd, Ridder DD, Vanneste S, Lee S-Y, Park K-J, Choi H and Choi J-W (2018) Corrigendum: A Quantitative Electroencephalography Study on Cochlear Implant-Induced Cortical Changes in Single-Sided Deafness with Tinnitus. Front. Hum. Neurosci. 12:46. doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2018.00046
Received: 18 January 2018; Accepted: 26 January 2018;
Published: 20 February 2018.
Edited by:Tobias Kleinjung, University of Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed by:Daniel Wong, Ecole Normale Supérieure, France
Copyright © 2018 Song, Kim, Sunwoo, Mertens, Heyning, Ridder, Vanneste, Lee, Park, Choi and Choi. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.