Corrigendum: Normal Values of Corrected Heart-Rate Variability in 10-Second Electrocardiograms for All Ages
- 1Department of Medical Informatics, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 2Department of Epidemiology, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 3Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
- 4Department of Cardiology, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
- 5Department of Cardiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, Netherlands
- 6Department of Internal Medicine, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
- 7Department of Internal Medicine, Erasmus University Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- 8Health and Youth Care Inspectorate, Utrecht, Netherlands
by van den Berg, M. E., Rijnbeek, P. R., Niemeijer, M. N., Hofman, A., van Herpen, G., Bots, M. L., et al. (2018). Front. Physiol. 9:424. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2018.00424
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: electrocardiography, heart-rate variability, normal values, heart-rate correction, children, adults, elderly
Citation: van den Berg ME, Rijnbeek PR, Niemeijer MN, Hofman A, van Herpen G, Bots ML, Hillege H, Swenne CA, Eijgelsheim M, Stricker BH and Kors JA (2019) Corrigendum: Normal Values of Corrected Heart-Rate Variability in 10-Second Electrocardiograms for All Ages. Front. Physiol. 10:1373. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.01373
Received: 14 October 2019; Accepted: 16 October 2019;
Published: 01 November 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 van den Berg, Rijnbeek, Niemeijer, Hofman, van Herpen, Bots, Hillege, Swenne, Eijgelsheim, Stricker and Kors. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Jan A. Kors, email@example.com