Corrigendum: Depth Dependent Relationships between Temperature and Ocean Heterotrophic Prokaryotic Production
- 1Australian Institute of Marine Science, Townsville, QLD, Australia
- 2Environmental Science Faculty, EULA-University of Concepción, Concepción, Chile
- 3Department of Limnology and Bio-Oceanography, Center of Ecology, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- 4Department of Biological Oceanography, Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research, AB Den Burg, Netherlands
- 5ICM-CSIC, Institut de Ciències del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
- 6Red Sea Research Center, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- 7Department of Oceanography, Bermuda Institute of Ocean Sciences, St. Georges, Bermuda
- 8IIM-CSIC, Instituto de Investigacións Mariñas, Vigo, Spain
by Lønborg, C., Cuevas, L. A., Reinthaler, T., Herndl, G. J., Gasol, J. M., Morán, X. A. G., et al. (2016). Front. Mar. Sci. 3:90. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2016.00090
Reason for Corrigendum
In the original article, we have forgotten to thank one of our sponsors. So parts of the acknowledgement should read like this:
XA, XM, and JG were funded by the Malaspina expedition 2010 (grant no. CSD2008–00077) and HOTMIX (grant no. CTM2011–30010–C02–02) projects, the latter being co-financed with FEDER funds.
The authors apologize for this oversight. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: prokaryotic production, activation energy, open ocean, global warming, Arrhenius law
Citation: Lønborg C, Cuevas LA, Reinthaler T, Herndl GJ, Gasol JM, Morán XAG, Bates NR and Álvarez-Salgado XA (2017) Corrigendum: Depth Dependent Relationships between Temperature and Ocean Heterotrophic Prokaryotic Production. Front. Mar. Sci. 4:91. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2017.00091
Received: 31 October 2016; Accepted: 15 March 2017;
Published: 04 April 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: James Cotner, University of Minnesota, USA
Copyright © 2017 Lønborg, Cuevas, Reinthaler, Herndl, Gasol, Morán, Bates and Álvarez-Salgado. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Christian Lønborg, email@example.com