Corrigendum: Somatostatin and Neuropeptide Y in Cerebrospinal Fluid: Correlations With Amyloid Peptides Aß1−42, and Tau Proteins in Elderly Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment
- 1AP-HP, Hôpital Broca, Service de Gériatrie, Paris, France
- 2Université Sorbonne Paris Cité, UMR-S894, INSERM Université Paris Descartes, Centre de Psychiatrie et Neuroscience, Paris, France
- 3APHP, Hôpital Paul Brousse, Service de Gériatrie du Dr Karoubi, Villejuif, France
- 4Université Paris-Sud 11, Centre de Recherche en Épidemiologie et Santé des Population-Depression et Antidépresseurs, INSERM UMR-1178, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France
- 5Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
- 6Memory Research and Resources Center, Gui de Chauliac Hospital, University of Montpellier, Montpellier, France
- 7Laboratoire de Biochimie Protéomique Clinique, CHU Montpellier, University of Montpellier, INSERM, Montpellier, France
- 8University of Lille, INSERM 1171, CHU, Centre Mémoire (CMRR) Distalz, Lille, France
- 9Univ Lille, Inserm, UMRS 1172, LabEx DISTALZ, Lille, France
- 10UF de Neurobiologie, Centre Biologie Pathologie du CHU-Lille, Lille, France
- 11MECADEV UMR 7179 CNRS, Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris, France
by Duron, E., Vidal, J.-S., Grousselle, D., Gabelle, A., Lehmann, S., Pasquier, F., et al. (2018). Front. Aging Neurosci. 10:297. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2018.00297
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation 9. Instead of “UF de Neurobiologie, Centre Biologie Pathologie du CHU-Lille, Lille, France,” it should be “Univ Lille, Inserm, UMRS 1172, LabEx DISTALZ, Lille, France.”
Additionally, Stéphanie Bombois was not included as an author in the published article. The corrected Author Contributions Statement appears below.
“ED, DG, AG, CB, BA, and SL performed measurements and collected data. J-SV performed statistical analysis. FP, LB, SS-M, A-SR, OH, and JE supervised the study. SB collected data revised the manuscript; Final approval of the version to be published; and is an Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.”
The authors apologize for these errors and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: somatostatin, neuropeptide Y, peptides Aß1−42, tau proteins, cerebrospinal fluid, mild cognitive impairment
Citation: Duron E, Vidal J-S, Grousselle D, Gabelle A, Lehmann S, Pasquier F, Bombois S, Buée L, Allinquant B, Schraen-Maschke S, Baret C, Rigaud A-S, Hanon O and Epelbaum J (2019) Corrigendum: Somatostatin and Neuropeptide Y in Cerebrospinal Fluid: Correlations With Amyloid Peptides Aß1−42, and Tau Proteins in Elderly Patients With Mild Cognitive Impairment. Front. Aging Neurosci. 11:11. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2019.00011
Received: 04 January 2019; Accepted: 11 January 2019;
Published: 19 February 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Duron, Vidal, Grousselle, Gabelle, Lehmann, Pasquier, Bombois, Buée, Allinquant, Schraen-Maschke, Baret, Rigaud, Hanon and Epelbaum. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Emmanuelle Duron, email@example.com