Brief Research Report ARTICLE
MRI Atlas of the Human Deep Brain
- 1Université Clermont Auvergne, France
- 2Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Clermont-Ferrand, France
- 3Other, Brazil
- 4Harvard Medical School, United States
- 5University of Bremen, Germany
Keywords: Atlas, MRI - Magnetic resonance imaging, human, Thalamus, Hypothalamus, Subthalamus, deep brain, stereotaxis
Received: 22 May 2019;
Accepted: 23 Jul 2019.
Edited by:Hans-Peter Müller, University of Ulm, Germany
Reviewed by:Kenichi Oishi, Johns Hopkins University, United States
Nicola Amoroso, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
Copyright: © 2019 Lemaire, De Salles, Coll, El Ouadih, Chaix, Coste, Durif, Makris and Kikinis. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Prof. Jean-Jacques Lemaire, Université Clermont Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, France, email@example.com