Corrigendum: Role of MicroRNA-143 in Nerve Injury-Induced Upregulation of Dnmt3a Expression in Primary Sensory Neurons
- 1Department of Anesthesiology, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, United States
- 2Department of Anesthesiology, General Hospital of Guangzhou Military Command, Guangzhou, China
- 3Neuroscience Research Institute, College of Basic Medicine, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China
- 4Department of Anesthesiology, Union Medical Center, Tianjin, China
- 5Department of Anesthesiology, Yantai Affiliated Hospital of Binzhou Medical University, Yantai, China
- 6Departments of Cell Biology & Molecular Medicine and Physiology, Pharmacology & Neuroscience, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, The State University of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, United States
by Xu, B., Cao, J., Zhang, J., Jia, S., Wu, S., Mo, K., et al. (2017). Front. Mol. Neurosci. 10:350. doi: 10.3389/fnmol.2017.00350
In the published article, there was an error in affiliation for Yuan-Xiang Tao. Instead of having affiliations 1, 3, 6, they should have affiliations 1, 6.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: miR-143, Dnmt3a, Oprm1, dorsal root ganglion, neuropathic pain
Citation: Xu B, Cao J, Zhang J, Jia S, Wu S, Mo K, Wei G, Liang L, Miao X, Bekker A and Tao Y-X (2020) Corrigendum: Role of MicroRNA-143 in Nerve Injury-Induced Upregulation of Dnmt3a Expression in Primary Sensory Neurons. Front. Mol. Neurosci. 13:599615. doi: 10.3389/fnmol.2020.599615
Received: 27 August 2020; Accepted: 02 September 2020;
Published: 22 October 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Xu, Cao, Zhang, Jia, Wu, Mo, Wei, Liang, Miao, Bekker and Tao. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Yuan-Xiang Tao, firstname.lastname@example.org
†These authors have contributed equally to this work