Corrigendum: Myometrial Transcriptional Signatures of Human Parturition
- 1Systems Biology and Bioinformatics Program, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
- 2Department of Nutrition, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
- 3Imperial College Parturition Research Group, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Imperial College School of Medicine, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- 4BGI Clinical Laboratories (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd, Shenzhen, China
- 5Imperial College Parturition Research Group, Institute of Reproductive and Developmental Biology, London, United Kingdom
- 6Cell and Developmental Biology, Clinical Sciences Research Laboratory, Division of Biomedical Sciences, Warwick Medical School, Coventry, United Kingdom
- 7Perinatology Research Branch, NICHD, NIH, United States Department of Health and Human Services, Detroit, MI, United States
- 8Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, United States
- 9Center for Molecular Medicine and Genetics, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI, United States
- 10Center for Proteomics and Bioinformatics, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
- 11Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
- 12Department of Reproductive Biology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
- 13Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
- 14Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Case School of Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, United States
A Corrigendum on
Myometrial Transcriptional Signatures of Human Parturition
by Stanfield, Z., Lai, P. F., Lei, K., Johnson, M. R., Blanks, A. M., Romero, R., et al. (2019). Front. Genet. 10:185. doi: 10.3389/fgene.2019.00185
“Pei F. Lai” and “Kaiyu Lei” were not included as authors in the published article. Due to the addition of authors, the list of affiliations had been updated accordingly. The corrected Author Contributions Statement appears below.
“Conception, design, and execution of the RNA-seq experiment was undertaken by PL, KL and MJ. ZS performed all data analysis, which was conceived by ZS, SM, and MK. MK supervised application of computational methods. SM supervised biological interpretation and conceptualization of results. ZS drafted the manuscript. MK and SM edited and commented on earlier drafts. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: parturition, myometrium, gene expression networks, classification, inflammation
Citation: Stanfield Z, Lai PF, Lei K, Johnson MR, Blanks AM, Romero R, Chance MR, Mesiano S and Koyutürk M (2019) Corrigendum: Myometrial Transcriptional Signatures of Human Parturition. Front. Genet. 10:515. doi: 10.3389/fgene.2019.00515
Received: 03 May 2019; Accepted: 10 May 2019;
Published: 28 May 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Stanfield, Lai, Lei, Johnson, Blanks, Romero, Chance, Mesiano and Koyutürk. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.