Myometrial Transcriptional Signatures of Human Parturition
- 1School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, United States
- 2School of Medicine, Imperial College, United Kingdom
- 3Beijing Genomics Institute (BGI), China
- 4Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
- 5School of Medicine, Wayne State University, United States
- 6Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University, United States
- 7School of Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, United States
No words were added to the main text in corrigendum.
Keywords: Parturition, Myometrium, Classifi cation, Inflammation, Gene experession
Received: 03 May 2019;
Accepted: 10 May 2019.
Edited by:Frontiers In Genetics E. Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright: © 2019 Stanfield, Lai, Lei, Johnson, Blanks, Romero, Chance, Mesiano and Koyuturk. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
Mx. Zachary Stanfield, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, United States, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Mehmet Koyuturk, School of Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, 44106, Ohio, United States, email@example.com