Corrigendum: Diatom Transcriptional and Physiological Responses to Changes in Iron Bioavailability across Ocean Provinces
- 1Department of Marine Sciences, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, United States
- 2The Marine Science Institute and the Department of Ecology Evolution and Marine Biology, University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, CA, United States
- 3Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, East Boothbay, ME, United States
- 4Department of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 5Department of Marine and Coastal Sciences, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ, United States
- 6Department of Ocean Sciences, University of California, Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA, United States
- 7Chemistry Department, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA, United States
- 8Department of Oceanography and Coastal Sciences, School of the Coast and Environment, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA, United States
by Cohen, N. R., Ellis, K. A., Lampe, R. H., McNair, H., Twining, B. S., Maldonado, M. T., et al. (2017). Front. Mar. Sci. 4:360. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2017.00360
In the original Acknowledgments of this article, we neglected to thank Carolyn Duckham for her help collecting and processing samples for DIC uptake rates at stations C1-C3. The authors regret this oversight. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: diatoms, Thalassiosira, Pseudo-nitzschia, iron, metatranscriptomics, California upwelling zone, Northeast Pacific Ocean
Citation: Cohen NR, Ellis KA, Lampe RH, McNair H, Twining BS, Maldonado MT, Brzezinski MA, Kuzminov FI, Thamatrakoln K, Till CP, Bruland KW, Sunda WG, Bargu S and Marchetti A (2018) Corrigendum: Diatom Transcriptional and Physiological Responses to Changes in Iron Bioavailability across Ocean Provinces. Front. Mar. Sci. 5:115. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2018.00115
Received: 16 March 2018; Accepted: 19 March 2018;
Published: 05 April 2018.
Approved by:Marine Science Editorial Office, Frontiers, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Cohen, Ellis, Lampe, McNair, Twining, Maldonado, Brzezinski, Kuzminov, Thamatrakoln, Till, Bruland, Sunda, Bargu and Marchetti. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Adrian Marchetti, email@example.com