Corrigendum: Phytoplankton Phenology in the North Atlantic: Insights From Profiling Float Measurements
- 1Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, United States
- 2School of Marine Sciences, University of Maine, Orono, ME, United States
- 3Climate and Global Dynamics Laboratory, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, United States
- 4Department of Botany and Plant Pathology, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, United States
- 5Geology Department, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, United States
by Yang, B., Boss, E. S., Haëntjens, N., Long, M. C., Behrenfeld, M. J., Eveleth, R., et al. (2020). Front. Mar. Sci. 7:139. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2020.00139
There was a typographical error in Equation (1) of our article, where the first term in the denominator should be 0.022 rather than 0.22. The fully corrected equation should be:
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: phytoplankton bloom, North Atlantic, profiling float, chlorophyll, backscattering
Citation: Yang B, Boss ES, Haëntjens N, Long MC, Behrenfeld MJ, Eveleth R and Doney SC (2020) Corrigendum: Phytoplankton Phenology in the North Atlantic: Insights From Profiling Float Measurements. Front. Mar. Sci. 7:276. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2020.00276
Received: 19 March 2020; Accepted: 06 April 2020;
Published: 28 April 2020.
Edited and reviewed by: Michael Arthur St. John, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Copyright © 2020 Yang, Boss, Haëntjens, Long, Behrenfeld, Eveleth and Doney. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Bo Yang, email@example.com