Corrigendum: Consensus-Based Core Set of Outcome Measures for Clinical Motor Rehabilitation After Stroke—A Delphi Study
- 1Department of Neurology, University of Zurich and University Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- 2Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, KU Leuven—University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
- 3Institute of Neuroscience and Physiology, Clinical Neuroscience, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden
- 4Department of Neurology and Department of Clinical Research, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- 5Neurorehabilitation Unit and University Center for Medicine of Aging and Rehabilitation, Felix Platter Hospital, University of Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- 6Department of Neurology, University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
- 7German Center for Neurodegenerative Diseases, Greifswald, Germany
- 8TECNALIA, Basque Research and Technology Alliance (BRTA), Neurorehabilitation Area at the Health Division, Donostia-San Sebastian, Spain
- 9Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Amsterdam Neuroscience and Amsterdam Movement Sciences, Amsterdam University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 10Department Non-acquired-brain Injuries, Amsterdam Rehabilitation Centre Reade, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 11Gerontechnology and Rehabilitation Group, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- 12Artorg, Center for Biomedical Engineering Research, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- 13Department of Movement and Clinical Neuroscience, UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology, London, United Kingdom
- 14The National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London, United Kingdom
- 15cereneo, Center for Neurology and Rehabilitation, Vitznau, Switzerland
by Pohl, J., Held, J. P. O., Verheyden, G., Alt Murphy, M., Engelter, S., Flöel, A., et al. (2020). Front. Neurol. 11:875. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2020.00875
In the original article, there was a mistake in Table 2 as published. Important asterisks that were explained in the tables caption were not inserted in the table (second row, second and third columns). There is also an incorrect abbreviation (FMMA instead of FMA, in the second row, second column). The corrected Table 2 appears below.
In the original article, there was a mistake in Table 3 as published. Important footnotes (1) and (2), that were further explained in the table's caption, were not inserted in the table. The corrected Table 3 appears below.
The authors apologize for these errors and state that they do not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: stroke, motor rehabilitation, clinical, outcome measures, Delphi study
Citation: Pohl J, Held JPO, Verheyden G, Alt Murphy M, Engelter S, Flöel A, Keller T, Kwakkel G, Nef T, Ward N, Luft AR and Veerbeek JM (2021) Corrigendum: Consensus-Based Core Set of Outcome Measures for Clinical Motor Rehabilitation After Stroke—A Delphi Study. Front. Neurol. 12:697935. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2021.697935
Received: 20 April 2021; Accepted: 21 April 2021;
Published: 27 May 2021.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2021 Pohl, Held, Verheyden, Alt Murphy, Engelter, Flöel, Keller, Kwakkel, Nef, Ward, Luft and Veerbeek. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.