Corrigendum: Airway and Parenchymal Strains during Bronchoconstriction in the Precision Cut Lung Slice
- 1School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
- 2Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Physique, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Université Grenoble Alpes, Grenoble, France
- 3Department of Molecular Pharmacology, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
- 4Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 5School of Mathematics, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
- 6Department of Environmental Health, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA
by Hiorns, J. E., Bidan, C. M., Jensen, O. E., Gosens, R., Kistemaker, L. E. M., Fredberg, J. J., et al. (2016). Front. Physiol. 7:309. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2016.00309
In the original article, we neglected to thank our funder MRC, MR/M004643/1 to BB. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: airway smooth muscle, contraction, PCLS, displacements, radial strain, circumferential strain
Citation: Hiorns JE, Bidan CM, Jensen OE, Gosens R, Kistemaker LEM, Fredberg JJ, Butler JP, Krishnan R and Brook BS (2017) Corrigendum: Airway and Parenchymal Strains during Bronchoconstriction in the Precision Cut Lung Slice. Front. Physiol. 8:117. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00117
Received: 06 February 2017; Accepted: 13 February 2017;
Published: 28 February 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Keith Russell Brunt, Dalhousie University, Canada
Copyright © 2017 Hiorns, Bidan, Jensen, Gosens, Kistemaker, Fredberg, Butler, Krishnan and Brook. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Bindi S. Brook, firstname.lastname@example.org