Corrigendum: Supervised Physical Training Enhances Muscle Strength but Not Muscle Mass in Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Androgen Deprivation Therapy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- 1Department of Physical Education, Exercise, Health and Technology Centre, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- 2The Key Laboratory of Systems Biomedicine, Ministry of Education, and the Exercise Translational Medicine Centre, Shanghai Center for Systems Biomedicine, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- 3Department of Endocrinology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
- 4Department of Urology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
- 5Department of Molecular and Cellular Sport Medicine, Institute of Cardiovascular Research and Sport Medicine, German Sport University, Cologne, Germany
- 6Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland
by Chen, Z., Zhang, Y., Lu, C., Zeng, H., Schumann, M., and Cheng, S. (2019). Front. Physiol. 10:843. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.00843
In the original article, there was a mistake in Figure 2. In the study of Winters-Stone et al. (2015), the risk of detection bias was mistakenly presented as “uncertain,” which should correctly be shown as “low.” The corrected Figure 2 appears below. This correction does not change the scientific conclusions of the article. The original article has been updated.
Winters-Stone, K. M., Dieckmann, N., Maddalozzo, G. F., Bennett, J. A., Ryan, C. W., and Beer, T. M. (2015). Resistance exercise reduces body fat and insulin during androgen-deprivation therapy for prostate cancer. Oncol. Nurs. Forum 42, 348–356. doi: 10.1188/15.ONF.348-356
Keywords: ADT, androgen suppression, lean mass, exercise medicine, strength training, exercise oncology
Citation: Chen Z, Zhang Y, Lu C, Zeng H, Schumann M and Cheng S (2019) Corrigendum: Supervised Physical Training Enhances Muscle Strength but Not Muscle Mass in Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Androgen Deprivation Therapy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Front. Physiol. 10:1126. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.01126
Received: 13 August 2019; Accepted: 14 August 2019;
Published: 28 August 2019.
Approved by: Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Chen, Zhang, Lu, Zeng, Schumann and Cheng. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
†These authors have contributed equally to this work