Corrigendum: Supervised Physical Training Enhances Muscle Strength but Not Muscle Mass in Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Androgen Deprivation Therapy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- 1Department of Physical Education, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- 2Key Laboratory of Systems Biomedicine, Ministry of Education, China
- 3Department of Endocrinology, West China Hospital of Sichuan University, China
- 4Department of Urology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, China
- 5German Sport University Cologne, Germany
- 6Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland
Error in Figure/Table
There was a mistake in Figure 2 in the original article. In the study of Winters-Stone et al. 2015, the risk of detection bias was mistakenly presented as “uncertain”, which should correctly be shown as “low”. The corrected Figure 2 appears below. This correction does not change the scientific conclusions of the article. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: ADT, Androgen suppression, LEAN MASS, Exercise medicine, strength training, exercise oncology
Received: 13 Aug 2019;
Accepted: 14 Aug 2019.
Copyright: © 2019 Chen, Zhang, Lu, Zeng, Schumann and Cheng. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Dr. Moritz Schumann, German Sport University Cologne, Cologne, Germany, email@example.com