Corrigendum: Eosinophil Activation by Toll-Like Receptor 4 Ligands Regulates Macrophage Polarization
- 1Department of Microbiology, College of Medicine, Gachon University, Incheon, South Korea
- 2Department of Health Sciences and Technology, GAIHST, Gachon University, Incheon, South Korea
- 3Department of Dermatology, Gachon Gil Medical Center, College of Medicine, Gachon University, Incheon, South Korea
- 4Department of Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Gachon University, Incheon, South Korea
- 5Department of Molecular Medicine, College of Medicine, Gachon University, Incheon, South Korea
- 6Department of Bionano Technology, Hanyang University, Ansan, South Korea
by Yoon, J., Um, H.-N., Jang, J., Bae, Y.-A., Park, W.-J., Kim, H. J., et al. (2019). Front. Cell Dev. Biol. 7:329. doi: 10.3389/fcell.2019.00329
An author name was incorrectly spelled as “Ip Yup Chung.” The correct spelling is “Il Yup Chung.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: eosinophils, EoL-1 cells, TLR4, THP-1 cells, macrophage polarization
Citation: Yoon J, Um H-N, Jang J, Bae Y-A, Park W-J, Kim HJ, Yoon M-S, Chung IY and Jung Y (2020) Corrigendum: Eosinophil Activation by Toll-Like Receptor 4 Ligands Regulates Macrophage Polarization. Front. Cell Dev. Biol. 8:3. doi: 10.3389/fcell.2020.00003
Received: 26 December 2019; Accepted: 06 January 2020;
Published: 28 January 2020.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2020 Yoon, Um, Jang, Bae, Park, Kim, Yoon, Chung and Jung. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: YunJae Jung, firstname.lastname@example.org
†These authors have contributed equally to this work