General Commentary ARTICLE
Corrigendum: “Combinatorial strategies for the induction of immunogenic cell death”
- 1Equipe 11 Labellisée par la Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer, Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers, Paris, France
- 2U1138, INSERM, Paris, France
- 3Metabolomics and Cell Biology Platforms, Gustave Roussy Campus Cancer, Villejuif, France
- 4Faculté de Medecine, Université Paris-Sud, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France
- 5Department of Chemistry, University of Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
- 6Laboratory for General Biochemistry and Physical Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium
- 7Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Therapy, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Jette, Belgium
- 8Sotio a.c., Prague, Czech Republic
- 9Department of Immunology, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, University Hospital Motol, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- 10Gustave Roussy Campus Cancer, Villejuif, France
- 11Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France
- 12Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- 13Pôle de Biologie, Hopitâl Européen George Pompidou, AP-HP, Paris, France
A corrigendum on
Combinatorial strategies for the induction of immunogenic cell death
by Bezu L, Gomes-da-Silva LC, Dewitte H, Breckpot K, Fucikova J, Spisek R, et al. Front Immunol (2015) 6:187. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2015.00187
We realized that the family name of one of the authors was misspelled in the original version of the article. Indeed, the name of the co-first author is not Ligia C. Gomes-de-Silva, but Ligia C. Gomes-da-Silva. We apologize to this author and to the readers of Frontiers in Immunology for the inconvenience this may have caused.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: ATP, autophagy, calreticulin, endoplasmic reticulum stress, HMGB1 protein, type I interferon
Citation: Bezu L, Gomes-da-Silva LC, Dewitte H, Breckpot K, Fucikova J, Spisek R, Galluzzi L, Kepp O and Kroemer G (2015) Corrigendum: “Combinatorial strategies for the induction of immunogenic cell death”. Front. Immunol. 6:275. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2015.00275
Received: 18 May 2015; Accepted: 18 May 2015;
Published: 01 June 2015
Edited and reviewed by: Patrizia Agostinis, University of Leuven, Belgium
Copyright: © 2015 Bezu, Gomes-da-Silva, Dewitte, Breckpot, Fucikova, Spisek, Galluzzi, Kepp and Kroemer. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Oliver Kepp, email@example.com; Guido Kroemer, firstname.lastname@example.org
†Lucillia Bezu and Ligia C. Gomes-da-Silva have contributed equally to this work.
‡Share senior co-authorship.