Corrigendum: Monitoring T-Cell Responses in Translational Studies: Optimization of Dye-Based Proliferation Assay for Evaluation of Antigen-Specific Responses
- 1Department of Immunopathology, Sanquin Research, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2Landsteiner Laboratory, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 3Laboratory of Immunoregulation and Cellular Therapies, Department of Family Medicine, Medical University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk, Poland
- 4Immunology Division, Department of Cellular Biology, Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital and Research Institute, Physiology, and Immunology, Universitat Autònoma Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- 5Department of Clinical Immunology and Transplantology, Medical University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk, Poland
- 6San Raffaele Telethon Institute for Gene Therapy (SR-Tiget), Division of Regenerative Medicine, Stem Cells and Gene Therapy, IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
- 7MRC Centre for Transplantation, King’s College London, London, United Kingdom
A corrigendum on
Monitoring T-Cell Responses in Translational Studies: Optimization of Dye-Based Proliferation Assay for Evaluation of Antigen-Specific Responses
by Ten Brinke A, Marek-Trzonkowska N, Mansilla MJ, Turksma AW, Piekarska K, Iwaszkiewicz-Grześ D, et al. Front Immunol (2017) 8:1870. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2017.01870
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder National Centre for Research and Development, LIDER/160/L-6/14/NCBR/2015 to Dorota Iwaszkiewicz-Grześ. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: tolerance, monitoring, proliferation, antigen-specific, T cells, transplantation, autoimmune diseases, immune-therapies
Citation: Ten Brinke A, Marek-Trzonkowska N, Mansilla MJ, Turksma AW, Piekarska K, Iwaszkiewicz-Grześ D, Passerini L, Locafaro G, Puñet-Ortiz J, van Ham SM, Hernandez-Fuentes MP, Martínez-Cáceres EM and Gregori S (2018) Corrigendum: Monitoring T-Cell Responses in Translational Studies: Optimization of Dye-Based Proliferation Assay for Evaluation of Antigen-Specific Responses. Front. Immunol. 9:343. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.00343
Received: 29 January 2018; Accepted: 06 February 2018;
Published: 22 February 2018
Edited and Reviewed by: Frontiers in Immunology Editorial Office, Frontiers, Switzerland
Copyright: © 2018 Ten Brinke, Marek-Trzonkowska, Mansilla, Turksma, Piekarska, Iwaszkiewicz-Grześ, Passerini, Locafaro, Puñet-Ortiz, van Ham, Hernandez-Fuentes, Martínez-Cáceres and Gregori. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Anja Ten Brinke, email@example.com
†Present address: Maria P. Hernandez-Fuentes, UCB Pharma, Slough, United Kingdom