Corrigendum: Interleukin-2-Inducible T-Cell Kinase Deficiency—New Patients, New Insight?
- 1Department of Pediatric Oncology, Hematology and Clinical Immunology, Medical Faculty, Center of Child and Adolescent Health, Heinrich-Heine-University, Düsseldorf, Germany
- 2Institute for Virology, Medical Faculty, Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany
- 3Research Unit Lung Repair and Regeneration, Comprehensive Pneumology Center, Helmholtz Zentrum München—Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH), Munich, Germany
- 4University Hospital Grosshadern, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Munich, Germany
- 5German Center for Lung Research (DZL), Giessen, Germany
- 6Paediatric Immunology and HSCT, Newcastle University and Great North Children's Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
by Ghosh, S., Drexler, I., Bhatia, S., Adler, H., Gennery, A. R., and Borkhardt, A. (2018). Front. Immunol. 9:979. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.00979
A mistake was made in the authorship. Heiko Adler, who contributed to the unpublished murine experiments, which are indicated in the last chapter, was unintentionally omitted from the author's list. Therefore, he should be included in the authorship. The authors apologize for the mistake. This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: Epstein–Barr virus-related malignancies, combined immunodeficiency, Interleukin-2-inducible T-cell kinase, lymphoproliferative disorders, primary immunodeficiency
Citation: Ghosh S, Drexler I, Bhatia S, Adler H, Gennery AR and Borkhardt A (2018) Corrigendum: Interleukin-2-Inducible T-Cell Kinase Deficiency—New Patients, New Insight? Front. Immunol. 9:2197. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02197
Received: 14 August 2018; Accepted: 05 September 2018;
Published: 01 October 2018.
Approved by:Frontiers in Immunology Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2018 Ghosh, Drexler, Bhatia, Adler, Gennery and Borkhardt. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Sujal Ghosh, email@example.com