Corrigendum: Immunization of Experimental Dogs With Salivary Proteins From Lutzomyia longipalpis, Using DNA and Recombinant Canarypox Virus Induces Immune Responses Consistent With Protection Against Leishmania infantum
- 1Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Instituto Gonçalo Moniz, Salvador, Brazil
- 2Fiocruz Piauí, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Teresina, Brazil
- 3Boerhinger Ingelheim, R&D, Laboratoire de Lyon Portes des Alpes, Lyon, France
- 4Laboratório de Imunofarmacologia, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, Instituto Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 5Vector Molecular Biology Unit, Laboratory of Malaria and Vector Research, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, United States
- 6Multinational Organization Network Sponsoring Translational and Epidemiological Research (MONSTER) Initiative, Fundação José Silveira, Salvador, Brazil
- 7Escola Bahiana de Medicina e Saúde Pública, Salvador, Brazil
- 8Universidade Salvador (UNIFACS), Laureate Universities, Salvador, Brazil
- 9Faculdade de Medicina and Instituto de Ciências da Saúde, Universidade Federal da Bahia, Salvador, Brazil
- 10Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia de Investigação em Imunologia (III-INCT), São Paulo, Brazil
A Corrigendum on
Immunization of Experimental Dogs With Salivary Proteins From Lutzomyia longipalpis, Using DNA and Recombinant Canarypox Virus Induces Immune Responses Consistent With Protection Against Leishmania infantum
by Abbehusen, M. M. C., Cunha, J., Suarez, M. S., Teixeira, C., Almeida, V. d. A., Pereira, L. d. S., et al. (2018). Front. Immunol. 9:2558. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02558
“Patricia Sampaio Tavares Veras” was not included as an author in the published article. The corrected Author Contributions statement appears below.
“Conceived and designed the experiments: MA, CT, and CB. Performed the experiments: MA, JC, VA, LdS, MB, MS, and CT. Analysed the data: MA, BA, LF, PV, SK, and CB. Contributed reagents, materials, analysis tools: JV, LF, LG-S, MSS, DMF, BA, CB, and PB. Wrote the paper: MA, PV, CB, and BA.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: vaccine, sand fly, canine visceral leishmaniasis, disease vectors, salivary proteins
Citation: Abbehusen MMC, Cunha J, Suarez MS, Teixeira C, Almeida VdA, Pereira LdS, Bordoni M, Gil-Santana L, Solcà MdS, Fraga DBM, Fischer L, Bozza PT, Veras PST, Valenzuela JG, Kamhawi S, Andrade BB and Brodskyn CI (2019) Corrigendum: Immunization of Experimental Dogs With Salivary Proteins From Lutzomyia longipalpis, Using DNA and Recombinant Canarypox Virus Induces Immune Responses Consistent With Protection Against Leishmania infantum. Front. Immunol. 10:1828. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.01828
Received: 15 July 2019; Accepted: 18 July 2019;
Published: 12 August 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Abbehusen, Cunha, Suarez, Teixeira, Almeida, Pereira, Bordoni, Gil-Santana, Solcà, Fraga, Fischer, Bozza, Veras, Valenzuela, Kamhawi, Andrade and Brodskyn. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Claudia I. Brodskyn, firstname.lastname@example.org