Corrigendum: Duration of Humoral and Cellular Immunity 8 Years After Administration of Reduced Doses of the 17DD-Yellow Fever Vaccine
- 1Grupo Integrado de Pesquisas em Biomarcadores, Instituto René Rachou, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz – FIOCRUZ-Minas, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 2Laboratório de Virologia Básica e Aplicada, Departamento de Microbiologia, Instituto de Ciências Biológicas, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 3Núcleo de Estudos em Saúde Pública e Envelhecimento, Instituto René Rachou, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz – FIOCRUZ-Minas, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 4Assessoria Clínica, Instituto de Tecnologia em Imunobiológicos Bio-Manguinhos – FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 5Laboratório de Tecnologia Virológica, Instituto de Tecnologia em Imunobiológicos Bio-Manguinhos – FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 6Departamento de Epidemiologia e Métodos Quantitativos em Saúde - Escola Nacional de Saúde Pública – FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 7Instituto de Biologia do Exército, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 8Departamento de Vigilância das Doenças Transmissíveis, Secretaria de Vigilância em Saúde, Ministério da Saúde, Brasília, Brazil
by Costa-Rocha, I. A. d., Campi-Azevedo, A. C., Peruhype-Magalhães, V., Coelho-dos-Reis, J. G., Fradico, J. R. B., Souza-Lopes, T., et al. (2019). Front. Immunol. 10:1211. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.01211
Figure 5. Biomarker network matrices 8-years after 17DD-YF primary vaccination with different doses. The biomarker network of YF-specific humoral and cellular memory was built to define the connections between PRNT levels (log10 mIU/mL), phenotypic (NCD4, eEfCD4, CMCD4, EMCD4, NCD8, eEfCD8, CMCD8, EMCD8, NCD19, nCMCD19, and CMCD19) and functional memory attributes (TNFCD4, IFNCD4, IL10CD4, IL5CD4, TNFCD8, IFNCD8, IL10CD8, IL5CD8, TNFCD19, IL10CD19, and IL5CD19). Correlation analysis were carried out for six vaccinees groups, according to the dose of 17DD-YF vaccine administered in 2009: 27,476IU, considered the reference dose; 10,447IU; 3,013IU; 587IU; 158IU, and 31IU. Matrices were assembled in dotted template with each dot representing a correlation axis between two attributes. Color keys were employed to identify significant Spearman's correlation “r” indices at p < 0.05, referred as positive (red scale, , r(+) ranging from 0.5 to 1.0) or negative (green scale, , r(-) ranging from −1.0 to −0.5). Non-significant correlations are represented by white dots. Ratio between positive and negative correlations “r(+)/r(-)” are provided in the Figure. The common correlations across distinct 17DD-YF vaccine doses are highlighted by orange frames.
Additionally, there was a mistake in Supplementary Figure 2 as published. The asterisks indicating statistical significance were erroneously deleted during the JPEG conversion. It is important to mention that no results have been modified. The corrected Supplementary Figure 2 appears below.
The authors apologize for these errors and state that they do not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: Yellow Fever, 17DD vaccine, subdoses, neutralizing antibodies, cellular memory
Citation: Costa-Rocha IAd, Campi-Azevedo AC, Peruhype-Magalhães V, Coelho-dos-Reis JG, Fradico JRB, Souza-Lopes T, Reis LR, Freire LC, Costa-Pereira C, Mambrini JVdM, Maia MdLdS, Lima SMBd, Noronha TGd, Xavier JR, Camacho LAB, Albuquerque EMd, Farias RHG, Castro TdMd, Homma A, Romano APM, Domingues CM, Martins RdM, Teixeira-Carvalho A and Martins-Filho OA (2019) Corrigendum: Duration of Humoral and Cellular Immunity 8 Years After Administration of Reduced Doses of the 17DD-Yellow Fever Vaccine. Front. Immunol. 10:2433. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.02433
Received: 09 September 2019; Accepted: 30 September 2019;
Published: 22 October 2019.
Edited and reviewed by: Karl Ljungberg, Eurocine Vaccines AB, Sweden
Copyright © 2019 Costa-Rocha, Campi-Azevedo, Peruhype-Magalhães, Coelho-dos-Reis, Fradico, Souza-Lopes, Reis, Freire, Costa-Pereira, Mambrini, Maia, Lima, Noronha, Xavier, Camacho, Albuquerque, Farias, Castro, Homma, Romano, Domingues, Martins, Teixeira-Carvalho and Martins-Filho. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.