Corrigendum: Effects of Short-Term Warming and Altered Precipitation on Soil Microbial Communities in Alpine Grassland of the Tibetan Plateau
- 1State Key Laboratory of Soil and Sustainable Agriculture, Institute of Soil Science, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing, China
- 2University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- 3Department of Ecology, College of Urban and Environmental Sciences and Key Laboratory for Earth Surface Processes of the Ministry of Education, Peking University, Beijing, China
- 4Key Laboratory of Adaptation and Evolution of Plateau Biota, Northwest Institute of Plateau Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xining, China
- 5State Key Joint Laboratory of Environment Simulation and Pollution Control, School of Environment, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- 6Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Zhang, K., Shi, Y., Jing, X., He, J. S., Sun, R., Yang, Y., et al. (2016). Front. Microbiol. 7:1032. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2016.01032
In the published article, there was an error regarding the affiliations for Kaoping Zhang and Ruibo Sun. As well as having Affiliation 1, they should also have the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: climate change, alpine grassland, soil microbial community structure, soil moisture, pyrosequencing
Citation: Zhang K, Shi Y, Jing X, He J-S, Sun R, Yang Y, Shade A and Chu H (2017) Corrigendum: Effects of Short-Term Warming and Altered Precipitation on Soil Microbial Communities in Alpine Grassland of the Tibetan Plateau. Front. Microbiol. 8:667. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.00667
Received: 01 March 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017;
Published: 18 April 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Sara Hallin, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden
Copyright © 2017 Zhang, Shi, Jing, He, Sun, Yang, Shade and Chu. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Haiyan Chu, firstname.lastname@example.org