Corrigendum: Adenoviromics: Mining the Human Adenovirus Species D Genome
- 1Howe Laboratory, Massachusetts Eye and Ear, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, United States
- 2Molecular Virology Laboratory, Korea Zoonosis Research Institute, Jeonbuk National University, Jeonju, South Korea
- 3Department of Cell and Systems Biology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, United States
- 5Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Program, School of Systems Biology, George Mason University, Manassas, VI, United States
A Corrigendum on
Adenoviromics: Mining the Human Adenovirus Species D Genome
by Ismail, A. M., Lee, J. S., Lee, J. Y., Singh, G., Dyer, D. W., Seto, D., et al. (2018). Front. Microbiol. 9:2178. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.02178
In the original article, there were some minor errors in Tables 1, 2 as published. Some HAdV species names were wrongly spelled and some species names were left out. In addition, we have also updated the correct year of publication for these types. The corrected Tables 1, 2 appear below. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: adenovirus, genome, evolution, transcription factor, interactome
Citation: Ismail AM, Lee JS, Lee JY, Singh G, Dyer DW, Seto D, Chodosh J and Rajaiya J (2018) Corrigendum: Adenoviromics: Mining the Human Adenovirus Species D Genome. Front. Microbiol. 9:3005. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.03005
Received: 25 October 2018; Accepted: 20 November 2018;
Published: 04 December 2018.
Edited and reviewed by: Qiwei Zhang, Southern Medical University, China
Copyright © 2018 Ismail, Lee, Lee, Singh, Dyer, Seto, Chodosh and Rajaiya. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Jaya Rajaiya, email@example.com