Corrigendum: Phylogeny of Vibrio vulnificus From the Analysis of the Core-Genome: Implications for Intra-Species Taxonomy
- 1Estructura de Investigación Interdisciplinar en Biotecnología y Biomedicina BIOTECMED, University of Valencia, Valencia, Spain
- 2Departmento de Microbiología y Ecología, Universidad de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
- 3Biotechvana, Parc Cientific, Universitat de Valencia, Valencia, Spain
- 4Joint Research Unit on Infection and Public Health FISABIO-Salud Pública and Universitat de Valencia-I2SysBio, Valencia, Spain
- 5CIBEResp, National Network Center for Research on Epidemiology and Public Health, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Valencia, Spain
- 6Department of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Bath, Bath, United Kingdom
- 7Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, Weymouth, United Kingdom
- 8Department of Biological Sciences, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, United States
- 9Duke University Marine Lab, Beaufort, NC, United States
- 10Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Engineering, Technion–Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel
- 11Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, United States
- 12Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, United States
by Roig, F. J., González-Candelas, F., Sanjuán, E., Fouz, B., Feil, E. J., Llorens, C., et al. (2018). Front Microbiol. 8:2613. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.02613
There is an error in the Funding statement. The first funding number is incorrect and should be AICO/2018/123. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: microbial evolution, pathogens, SNP, Vibrio vulnificus, core genome, virulence plasmid, pathovar, biotype
Citation: Roig FJ, González-Candelas F, Sanjuán E, Fouz B, Feil EJ, Llorens C, Baker-Austin C, Oliver JD, Danin-Poleg Y, Gibas CJ, Kashi Y, Gulig PA, Morrison SS and Amaro C (2019) Corrigendum: Phylogeny of Vibrio vulnificus From the Analysis of the Core-Genome: Implications for Intra-Species Taxonomy. Front. Microbiol. 10:1904. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2019.01904
Received: 17 July 2019; Accepted: 02 August 2019;
Published: 21 August 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Roig, González-Candelas, Sanjuán, Fouz, Feil, Llorens, Baker-Austin, Oliver, Danin-Poleg, Gibas, Kashi, Gulig, Morrison and Amaro. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Carmen Amaro, Carmen.email@example.com