Sec. Regenerative Medicine
Volume 9 - 2021 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fbioe.2021.831669
Corrigendum: Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs
- 1Center for Translational Oral Research (TOR), Department of Clinical Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- 2Department of Immunology and Transfusion Medicine, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
- 3Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Traumatology, The Research Center in Cooperation with AUVA, Vienna, Austria
- 4Karl Donath Laboratory for Hard Tissue and Biomaterial Research, University Clinic of Dentistry, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- 5Austrian Cluster for Tissue Regeneration, Vienna, Austria
- 6Gade Laboratory for Pathology, Department of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- 7Centre for Cancer Biomarkers (CCBIO), Faculty of Medicine, University of Bergen, Bergen, Norway
- 8Department of Periodontology, Faculty of Odontology, Malmö University, Malmö, Sweden
- 9Division of Regenerative Medicine and Periodontology, University Clinics of Dental Medicine, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
A corrigendum on
Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs
by Shanbhag, S., Kampleitner, C., Mohamed-Ahmed, S., Yassin, M. A., Dongre, H., Costea, D. E., Tangl, S., Stavropoulos, A., Bolstad, A. I., Suliman, S., and Mustafa, K. (2021). Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol. 9:783468. doi:10.3389/fbioe.2021.783468
“Mohamad Nageeb Hassan” was not included as an author in the published article. The corrected Author Contributions Statement appears below.
“SSh and KM conceived and designed the study. SSh performed the experiments, data collection, data analysis and drafted the manuscript. CK, SM-A, MY, HD, DE, ST, and MH assisted with data collection, data analysis/interpretation and drafting the manuscript. AS, AB, SSu, and KM assisted with data analysis/interpretation and drafting the manuscript. All authors read and approved the final version of the manuscript.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article, or claim that may be made by its manufacturer, is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
Keywords: xeno-free, platelet lysate, MSc, spheroid culture, bone tissue engineering
Citation: Shanbhag S, Kampleitner C, Mohamed-Ahmed S, Yassin MA, Dongre H, Costea DE, Tangl S, Hassan MN, Stavropoulos A, Bolstad AI, Suliman S and Mustafa K (2022) Corrigendum: Ectopic Bone Tissue Engineering in Mice Using Human Gingiva or Bone Marrow-Derived Stromal/Progenitor Cells in Scaffold-Hydrogel Constructs. Front. Bioeng. Biotechnol. 9:831669. doi: 10.3389/fbioe.2021.831669
Received: 08 December 2021; Accepted: 15 December 2021;
Published: 04 January 2022.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2022 Shanbhag, Kampleitner, Mohamed-Ahmed, Yassin, Dongre, Costea, Tangl, Hassan, Stavropoulos, Bolstad, Suliman and Mustafa. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Siddharth Shanbhag, email@example.com; Kamal Mustafa, Kamal.Mustafa@uib.no