Corrigendum: Interaction of Bacteroides fragilis Toxin with Outer Membrane Vesicles Reveals New Mechanism of Its Secretion and Delivery
- 1Federal Research and Clinical Centre of Physical-Chemical Medicine Federal Medical Biological Agency, Moscow, Russia
- 2Department of Polyelectrolytes and Surface-Active Polymers, Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis, Moscow, Russia
- 3Department of Molecular Virology, FSBI Research Institute of Influenza, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 4Lab of Genome Structural Organization, Institute of Cytology, Russian Academy of Sciences, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 5Institute of Nanobiotechnologies, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 6N.F. Gamalei Federal Research Centre for Epidemiology and Microbiology, Ministry of Health Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia
- 7Lab of Systems Biology, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Dolgoprudny, Russia
- 8Department of Proteomics, Shemyakin-Ovchinnikov Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
by Zakharzhevskaya, N. B., Tsvetkov, V. B., Vanyushkina, A. A., Varizhuk, A. M., Rakitinam, D. V., Podgorsky, V. V., et al. (2017). Front. Cell. Infect. Microbiol. 7:2. doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2017.00002
There is an error in the Funding statement. The correct number for the Russian Science Foundation is 16-15-00258. The corrected Funding statement appears below. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
This study was supported by Russian Science Foundation grant 16-15-00258, to DR and NZ. The docking and modeling and Fluorescence Quenching Assays were supported by Russian Science Foundation grant 14-25-00013 to AV.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: toxin delivery, lipid protein interactions, shot gun lipidomics, electron microscopy, fluorescence quenching, NMR
Citation: Zakharzhevskaya NB, Tsvetkov VB, Vanyushkina AA, Varizhuk AM, Rakitina DV, Podgorsky VV, Vishnyakov IE, Kharlampieva DD, Manuvera VA, Lisitsyn FV, Gushina EA, Lazarev VN and Govorun VM (2017) Corrigendum: Interaction of Bacteroides fragilis Toxin with Outer Membrane Vesicles Reveals New Mechanism of Its Secretion and Delivery. Front. Cell. Infect. Microbiol. 7:308. doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2017.00308
Received: 02 June 2017; Accepted: 22 June 2017;
Published: 30 June 2017.
Edited and reviewed by: Thibault Géry Sana, Stanford University, United States
Copyright © 2017 Zakharzhevskaya, Tsvetkov, Vanyushkina, Varizhuk, Rakitina, Podgorsky, Vishnyakov, Kharlampieva, Manuvera, Lisitsyn, Gushina, Lazarev and Govorun. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.