Corrigendum: Effects on Subclinical Heart Failure in Type 2 Diabetic Subjects on Liraglutide Treatment vs. Glimepiride Both in Combination with Metformin: A Randomized Open Parallel-Group Study
- 1Dept of Clinical Science and Education Södersjukhuset, Karolinska Institute (KI), Sweden
- 2Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics School of Medical Sciences, Örebro University, Sweden
- 3Unit of Biostatistics, Institute of Environmental Medicine, Karolinska Institute (KI), Sweden
- 4Central Hospital, Karlstad University, Sweden
An author name was incorrectly spelled as Irene Padro Santos. The correct spelling is Irene Santos-Pardo. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Keywords: Longitudinal functional reserve index, liraglutide, Subclinical heart failure, Tissue Doppler echocardiography, type 2 diabetes
Received: 31 Jan 2018;
Accepted: 05 Feb 2018.
Edited by:Frontiers I. Endocrinology Editorial Office, Frontiers, Switzerland
Copyright: © 2018 Nyström, Santos-Pardo, Hedberg, Wardell, Witt, Cao, Bojö, Nilsson and Jendle. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Prof. Thomas Nyström, Karolinska Institute (KI), Dept of Clinical Science and Education Södersjukhuset, Solna, Sweden, firstname.lastname@example.org