Impact Factor 5.555 | CiteScore 5.1
More on impact ›
The ‘Renal Endocrinology’ section of Frontiers in Endocrinology publishes high-quality clinical, preclinical, and translational research across all aspects of renal endocrinology.
This interdisciplinary forum solicits significant advances in areas including, but not limited to:
- Renal-cardiovascular system
- Renal vitamin D, FGF21, klotho, and mineral disorder
- Renal mitochondrial (dys)function and oxidative stress
- Renal water / electrolyte / acid-base balance
- Mechanisms underlying renal anemia and its therapeutic strategy
- Cellular reprogramming in renal endocrinology
- Systemic consequences of renal endocrinology
- Genetic and epigenetic regulation of renal endocrinology
- Uremia and renal endocrinology
- Blood pressure regulation and renal endocrinology
- Mechanisms of renal regeneration and repair
- Renal endocrinology and metabolism
- Cancer and renal endocrinology
All studies must contribute novel insights into renal endocrinology, including the cross-talk between the renal endocrine system and other organs. Aspects simply relating to endocrinology issues, without a renal endocrinology angle do not fall within the scope of this section and should be submitted to other sections of Frontiers in Endocrinology or to more specialized journals.
Indexed in: PubMed, MEDLINE, PubMed Central (PMC), Scopus, Web of Science Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE), Google Scholar, DOAJ, CrossRef, Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Embase, Semantic Scholar, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, CLOCKSS, EBSCO, OpenAIRE, Zetoc
Renal Endocrinology welcomes submissions of the following article types: Clinical Trial, Correction, Editorial, General Commentary, Hypothesis and Theory, Methods, Mini Review, Opinion, Original Research, Perspective, Policy and Practice Reviews, Review, Specialty Grand Challenge, Study Protocol, Systematic Review and Technology and Code.
All manuscripts must be submitted directly to the section Renal Endocrinology, where they are peer-reviewed by the Associate and Review Editors of the specialty section.
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
CH – 1005 Lausanne
Tel +41(0)21 510 17 40
Fax +41 (0)21 510 17 01
For all queries regarding manuscripts in Review and potential conflicts of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries regarding Research Topics, Editorial Board applications, and journal development, please contact email@example.com