Sec. Primary Immunodeficiencies
Volume 7 - 2016 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2016.00447
Corrigendum: Exome Sequencing Reveals Primary Immunodeficiencies in Children with Community-Acquired Pseudomonas aeruginosa Sepsis
- 1Global Health Institute, School of Life Sciences, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3National HIV and Retrovirology Laboratory, Public Health Agency of Canada, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- 4Department of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- 5Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- 6Children’s Hospital Westmead, Sydney, NSW, Australia
- 7Pathology Queensland Central Laboratory, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- 8Menzies School of Health Research, Charles Darwin University, Darwin, NT, Australia
- 9Royal Darwin Hospital, Darwin, NT, Australia
- 10Departamento de Enfermedades Infecciosas e Inmunología Pediátrica, Escuela de Medicina, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 11Sanquin Diagnostic Services, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 12Department of Pediatrics, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- 13University Children’s Hospital Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- 14Paediatric Critical Care Research Group (PCCRG), Mater Research, University of Queensland, Brisbane, QLD, Australia
A corrigendum on
Exome Sequencing Reveals Primary Immunodeficiencies in Children with Community-Acquired Pseudomonas aeruginosa Sepsis
by Asgari S, McLaren PJ, Peake J, Wong M, Wong R, Bartha I, et al. Front Immunol (2016) 7:357. doi:10.3389/fimmu.2016.00357
There was a mistake in the gene name reference to MKL1 on page 6, right column, last sentence of 2nd paragraph. The sentences says: “This was recently illustrated by Record et al., who used exome sequencing in a girl with P. aeruginosa sepsis and found a homozygous LoF mutation in MAP3K9 (MKL1), a gene that was not known to cause PID (22).” The correct form of the sentence should be “This was recently illustrated by Record et al., who used exome sequencing in a girl with P. aeruginosa sepsis and found a homozygous LoF mutation in MKL1, a gene that was not known to cause PID (22).”
The authors apologize for the mistake.
This error does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: bacteremia, sepsis, child, Pseudomonas, primary immunodeficiency, exome sequencing
Citation: Asgari S, McLaren PJ, Peake J, Wong M, Wong R, Bartha I, Francis JR, Abarca K, Gelderman KA, Agyeman P, Aebi C, Berger C, Fellay J, Schlapbach LJ and The Swiss Pediatric Sepsis Study (2016) Corrigendum: Exome Sequencing Reveals Primary Immunodeficiencies in Children with Community-Acquired Pseudomonas aeruginosa Sepsis. Front. Immunol. 7:447. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2016.00447
Received: 23 September 2016; Accepted: 10 October 2016;
Published: 27 October 2016
Edited and Reviewed by: Andrew Gennery, Newcastle University, UK
Copyright: © 2016 Asgari, McLaren, Peake, Wong, Wong, Bartha, Francis, Abarca, Gelderman, Agyeman, Aebi, Berger, Fellay, Schlapbach and The Swiss Pediatric Sepsis Study. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Jacques Fellay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Luregn J. Schlapbach, email@example.com
†Jacques Fellay and Luregn J. Schlapbach contributed equally to this work.