Corrigendum: Activation of Human CD11b+ B1 B-Cells by Trypanosoma cruzi-Derived Proteins Is Associated With Protective Immune Response in Human Chagas Disease
- 1Laboratory of Cell-Cell Interactions, Instituto de Ciências Biológicas, Departamento de Morfologia, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 2Pós-graduação em Parasitologia, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 3Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Parasitology, Instituto René Rachou, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz, FIOCRUZ, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 4Departamento de Clínica Médica, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- 5Center for International Research, A.C.Camargo Cancer Center, São Paulo, Brazil
- 6Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia Doenças Tropicais, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
by Passos, L. S. A., Magalhães, L. M. D., Soares, R. P., Marques, A. F., Alves, M. L. R., Giunchetti, R. C., et al. (2019). Front. Immunol. 9:3015. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.03015
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder “National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institute of Health (NIAID-NIH), R01AI138230” to WD.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: B1 B-cells, Chagas disease, cardiomyopathy, Trypanosoma-cruzi, immunoregulation, cytokines
Citation: Passos LSA, Magalhães LMD, Soares RP, Marques AF, Alves MLR, Giunchetti RC, Nunes MCP, Gollob KJ and Dutra WO (2019) Corrigendum: Activation of Human CD11b+ B1 B-Cells by Trypanosoma cruzi-Derived Proteins Is Associated With Protective Immune Response in Human Chagas Disease. Front. Immunol. 10:367. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.00367
Received: 08 February 2019; Accepted: 13 February 2019;
Published: 05 March 2019.
Copyright © 2019 Passos, Magalhães, Soares, Marques, Alves, Giunchetti, Nunes, Gollob and Dutra. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Walderez Ornelas Dutra, firstname.lastname@example.org