Corrigendum: Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs)-Mediated Gut Epithelial and Immune Regulation and Its Relevance for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- 1Laboratory of Innate Immunity, Program of Immunology, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 2Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Groningen, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
- 3Program of Cell and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 4Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Program, Department of Gastroenterology, Clínica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- 5Department of Medical Microbiology, University of Groningen, University Medical Center Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
- 6Department of Laboratory Medicine, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands
by Parada Venegas, D., De la Fuente, M. K., Landskron, G., González, M. J., Quera, R., Dijkstra, G., et al. (2019). Front. Immunol. 10:277. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.00277
In the original article, we neglected to include the funder “National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research REDES No. 180134 (PCI)” to MH.
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: SCFAs, IBD, immune cells, IECs, intestinal mucosa, dysbiosis
Citation: Parada Venegas D, De la Fuente MK, Landskron G, González MJ, Quera R, Dijkstra G, Harmsen HJM, Faber KN and Hermoso MA (2019) Corrigendum: Short Chain Fatty Acids (SCFAs)-Mediated Gut Epithelial and Immune Regulation and Its Relevance for Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. Front. Immunol. 10:1486. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.01486
Received: 13 June 2019; Accepted: 14 June 2019;
Published: 28 June 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Parada Venegas, De la Fuente, Landskron, González, Quera, Dijkstra, Harmsen, Faber and Hermoso. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Marcela A. Hermoso, firstname.lastname@example.org