Corrigendum: Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 Hyperactivation Associates With Follicular Helper T Cell Differentiation and Disease Activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 1Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- 2Qilu University of Technology, China
- 3Australian National University, Australia
- 4Hubei University for Nationalities, China
- 5Shanghai Guanghua Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, China
Error in Figure
In the original article, there was a mistake in Figure 2. as published. One panel (DAS28 vs Th2) was mistakenly duplicated from another panel. The corrected Figure 2 appears below. The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: Rheumatoid arthritis, Patient, Follicular helper T cells, STAT3 (signal transducer and activator of transcription 3), Phosphorylation, IL-6
Received: 17 Mar 2019;
Accepted: 08 Aug 2019.
Edited by:Raffi Gugasyan, Burnet Institute, Australia
Reviewed by:Xing Chang, Westlake Institute for Advanced Study (WIAS), China
Copyright: © 2019 Deng, Fan, Gao, Zeng, Guo, Wei, Chen, Chen, Gong, Feng, Xia, Xianq, Gong, Yuan, Shen, Shen, Lin, Jiang, He, Lu, Chen and Yu. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
* Correspondence: Dr. Di Yu, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org