Corrigendum: Interleukin 33/ST2 Axis Components Are Associated to Desmoplasia, a Metastasis-Related Factor in Colorectal Cancer
- 1Immunology Program, Innate Immunity Laboratory, Faculty of Medicine, Biomedical Sciences Institute, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 2Research Sub-direction, Academic Direction, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- 3Pathology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 4Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program, Gastroenterology Department, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- 5Cell and Molecular Biology Program, Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 6Coloproctology Department, Clinica Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- 7Coloproctology Surgery Department, Hospital Clinico Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 8Pathology Department, Hospital Clinico Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 9Department of Basic and Clinic Oncology, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
- 10Medical Oncology Department, Ramon y Cajal University Hospital, IRYCIS, CIBERONC, Madrid, Spain
- 11Molecular Pharmacology Laboratory, Faculty of Chemical Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
by Landskron, G., De la Fuente López, M., Dubois-Camacho, K., Díaz-Jiménez, D., Orellana-Serradell, O., Romero, D., et al. (2019). Front. Immunol. 10:1394. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.01394
“Francisco López-Köstner” was not included as an author in the published article. The corrected Author Contributions Statement appears below.
“GL designed and performed most of the experiments, analyses of results and manuscript drafting. MD, KD-C, DP-V, and DD-J contributed to design, discussion of results and performed IL-33 detection in human samples. MD also contributed with macrophages IHQ analyses. DR and SS performed the immunohistochemistry staining of TMA, JR validated Aperio algorithms and performed histological characterization of TMAs. CS contributed in statistical analyses. CP contributed with CAF microarray data. RQ, FL-K, UK, MA, and DS enrolled CRC patients. IG selected colorectal tissue from Tissue Biobank. M-JG and OO-S participated in the analysis and discussion of results. HC contributed with qPCR equipment and EMT expertise. GD-A and MH contributed to study design and supervised work. All the authors contributed to drafting and discussion of the manuscript.”
“There was also an error regarding the affiliations for Mario Abedrapo. As well as having affiliation 7, they should also have affiliation 6.”
The authors apologize for these errors and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: colorectal cancer, cancer associated fibroblasts, interleukin 33, desmoplasia, epithelial-mesenchymal transition
Citation: Landskron G, De la Fuente López M, Dubois-Camacho K, Díaz-Jiménez D, Orellana-Serradell O, Romero D, Sepúlveda SA, Salazar C, Parada-Venegas D, Quera R, Simian D, González M-J, López-Köstner F, Kronberg U, Abedrapo M, Gallegos I, Contreras HR, Peña C, Díaz-Araya G, Roa JC and Hermoso MA (2019) Corrigendum: Interleukin 33/ST2 Axis Components Are Associated to Desmoplasia, a Metastasis-Related Factor in Colorectal Cancer. Front. Immunol. 10:2149. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2019.02149
Received: 30 July 2019; Accepted: 27 August 2019;
Published: 24 September 2019.
Copyright © 2019 Landskron, De la Fuente López, Dubois-Camacho, Díaz-Jiménez, Orellana-Serradell, Romero, Sepúlveda, Salazar, Parada-Venegas, Quera, Simian, González, López-Köstner, Kronberg, Abedrapo, Gallegos, Contreras, Peña, Díaz-Araya, Roa and Hermoso. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Marcela A. Hermoso, firstname.lastname@example.org