GENERAL COMMENTARY article
Sec. Radiation Oncology
Volume 5 - 2015 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fonc.2015.00133
Corrigendum: “Training global oncologists: addressing the global cancer control problem”
- 1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 2Department of Radiation Oncology, New York University Perlmutter Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
- 3Department of Radiation Oncology, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 4Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA
- 5Department of Radiation Oncology, Henry Ford Health Systems, Detroit, MI, USA
- 6Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
- 7Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 8Department of Radiation Oncology, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, USA
- 9Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, TX, USA
- 10Department of Medical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- 11Radiation Research Program, Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, USA
- 12International Cancer Expert Corps, Chevy Chase, MD, USA
A corrigendum on
Training global oncologists: addressing the global cancer control problem
by Grover S, Balogun OD, Yamoah K, Groen R, Shah M, Rodin D, et al. Front Oncol (2015) 5:80. doi:10.3389/fonc.2015.00080
Dr. Yehoda Martei was mistakenly left off the list of authors at the time of submission.
The author list should read as follows:
Surbhi Grover, Onyinye D. Balogun, Kosj Yamoah, Reinou Groen, Mira Shah, Danielle Rodin, Yehoda Martei, Adam C. Olson, Jeremy S. Slone, Lawrence N. Shulman, C. Norman Coleman, and Stephen M. Hahn.
The authors apologize for this omission in the original publication.
The original article has been updated.
Conflict of Interest Statement
The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
Keywords: global health, oncology training, radiation oncology, surgical oncology, medical oncology, corrigendum
Citation: Grover S, Balogun OD, Yamoah K, Groen R, Shah M, Rodin D, Martei Y, Olson AC, Slone JS, Shulman LN, Coleman CN and Hahn SM (2015) Corrigendum: “Training global oncologists: addressing the global cancer control problem”. Front. Oncol. 5:133. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2015.00133
Received: 27 May 2015; Accepted: 27 May 2015;
Published: 10 June 2015
Edited and reviewed by: Daniel Grant Petereit, Rapid City Regional Hospital, USA
Copyright: © 2015 Grover, Balogun, Yamoah, Groen, Shah, Rodin, Martei, Olson, Slone, Shulman, Coleman and Hahn. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) or licensor are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: Adam C. Olson, email@example.com