Corrigendum: Predicting Outcomes From Radical Radiotherapy for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: A Systematic Review of the Existing Literature
- 1Centre for Cancer Research & Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom
- 2Cancer Centre Belfast City Hospital, Belfast, United Kingdom
- 3Systematic Review Solutions Ltd, The Ingenuity Centre, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- 4Department of Global Health & Social Medicine, Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy, King's College London, London, United Kingdom
- 5School of Epidemiology and Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON, Canada
- 6Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
- 7King's College London, Strand, London, United Kingdom
by Walls, G. M., Hanna, G. G., Qi, F., Zhao, S., Xia, J., Ansari, M. T., et al. (2018). Front. Oncol. 8:433. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2018.00433
In the original article, there was an error. The Conflict of Interest statement used was incorrect.
A correction has been made to the Conflict of Interest Statement:
“FQ, SZ, and JX are employed by Systematic Review Solutions Ltd. MA is contracted as a Consultant by Systematic Review Solutions Ltd.
The remaining authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.”
The authors apologize for this error and state that this does not change the scientific conclusions of the article in any way. The original article has been updated.
Keywords: radical radiotherapy, lung cancer, predictive biomarker, outcomes, literature map
Citation: Walls GM, Hanna GG, Qi F, Zhao S, Xia J, Ansari MT and Landau D (2019) Corrigendum: Predicting Outcomes From Radical Radiotherapy for Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: A Systematic Review of the Existing Literature. Front. Oncol. 9:112. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2019.00112
Received: 05 February 2019; Accepted: 07 February 2019;
Published: 01 March 2019.
Approved by:Frontiers in Oncology Editorial Office, Frontiers Media SA, Switzerland
Copyright © 2019 Walls, Hanna, Qi, Zhao, Xia, Ansari and Landau. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The use, distribution or reproduction in other forums is permitted, provided the original author(s) and the copyright owner(s) are credited and that the original publication in this journal is cited, in accordance with accepted academic practice. No use, distribution or reproduction is permitted which does not comply with these terms.
*Correspondence: David Landau, firstname.lastname@example.org